Sunday 3 April 2011

Bright Blue Accessories

A little while ago I posted about the merits of bright blue clothes (in 'Why So IKBlue' if you're interested) and how everyone is stocking it at the moment. And now I am magpying towards it again. I can't resist. Here are my favorites from the high street...

I love it when someone's personality really peeps out when they wear something as quirky as a turban. Turbans are obviously not new in fashion but they are a real class act. This one is from River Island and is just £9.99
Above is a very reasonably priced (£18.99) blue glass ring from Whistles. Wear it with contrasting bright nail varnish for full effect.
If you are too timid to go all out and wear this eye-popping bright as an outfit, then tip your hat to the trend by waisting a dress with a double belt like this one from Reiss £45.
Above: These are easy-height heels from Zara which would brighten up any outfit. Not super comfy but hey, I think that's just me. Yours for just £49.99

No comments:

Post a Comment