Sunday 10 April 2011

Two Swallows Don't Make a Summer

We've had a week of lovely weather and though blithe spirit convinces us it'll last and summer's here, we are annually surprised by the grey skies that follow for the rest of spring.

In just the same way, I can't pretend that with just two examples that there is any trend on the horizon here but since I bought my Mulberry (see the To be Fair post) I have become a real addict to black and gold combinations. It's not Spring/Summer fair, but I thought you might want be interested in what makes me tick. Below is gorgeous vintage Junya Watanabe from Atelier Meyer that I watch over like a parent on the site.



And vintage black & gold heels by J Renne at MayDae.com £20.38 plus postage.

I urgently need both.


No comments:

Post a Comment