Saturday 19 March 2011

Dark Side of the Moon

At the moment it seems I cannot say no to clothes that are all the colors of Pink Floyd album cover Dark Side of the Moon. Or, as I like to call it, 'Black and Rainbow'.

A short while ago I picked up a dynamite vintage cover-up in this colour-way (see below for a close-up) and now it keeps popping up on my radar. 


Yesterday marked the sad (but necessary) passing of my favourite striped t-shirt. Unwilling to face even a day without this wardrobe staple in my life I strode forth to replace it. I happened to pass a Ted Baker concession and found a solution in the form of the Balfour wrap which hits two-fashion sweet spots, stripes (on the front), and Black & Rainbow (on the back). See Below.



I love the colourway for it's versatility. It will go with leather, this seasons big trend bright block colors, gold or silver jewellery, patent, matt, I could go on but I won't, you get the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment